Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Vicky and Kai Chin...



Wah...now i onli notice that today many people birthday o...
First is our friend(not very close 1) Vicky 19th birthday~~~
The second one is a new friend I made during Perhentian Trip>>>Kai Chin...
Vicky, I think you really have to read this lor...I walk from Subang Square to Cake Sense just to buy you the birthday cake...see me so damn good lor...I think you really have to belanja me...haha...and Alex too...Alex also veli nice...acoompany walk so far and then still belanja me eat...haha...Thank you Alex....
And Kai Chin, really sorry that I cant have dinner with you guys...
By the way...I'm here by now to wish you both-->>


Happy Birthday!!!!!!




And after celebrating, we immediately go n do our math homework...oh my god..althought its just 9 question but guess what???We used 3 hours to finish all...Its incredible!!!(as the question is also not very difficult) I really cant imagine how am I going to handle the rest of the day...haiz..starting to get abit worried....+.+


But I think I can do it!!!I want get 4.00 this semester...haha...(dreaming....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol duno copy my 名句
haha i wan 4.0 !!!

~GilliaN~ said...

yerr...borrow me use xia cant de meh???=.=

Elaine said...

Hey must update your blog frequently k so that we can keep in touch and i can know what's happening recently ;p
Take care and I am gonna miss u! stay cool girl!