Monday, May 19, 2008

Wesak Day...

Today is Wesak Day...actually for me its just a normal public holiday...Cause I didnt go to pray or do other things related...


But today its my aunt's birthday...(wow, now I notice that its really a lot of people born in May)...>.<


We're not going to celebrate..We are just going to have a normal dinner at my cousin's restaurant..that's all...nothing special also...poor auntie...>.<


Today early in the morning my brother went out to 1 Utama...He said he is going out with his high school's friends...Now i notice that I know almost all his friends but he know none of mine except for Erin(who car pool with me), Sin Yi(best friend who sometimes sleep in my house), and Kim I think...sometimes I think my life is so mysterious to my family...felt guilty...>.<


But anyway...I've finally done my Accounting assignment...happy...but I'm lazy to do revision today so think I'll use my free time to revise tomorrow...(lazy dog~~)



However, wish all of you have a HAPPY WESAK DAY~~~

1 comment:

沁!! said...

ooi~~
lazy bum~~
i where got always slp ur house o??
where got???

got meh???
few times onli ma~

hahaha~~

stupid ubi lazy bum