Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You are so troublesome...


Today is a busy day for me...

Early in the morning when i reach school, I directly rush to library to redo my math homework cause I know I almost done wrongly...The I meet Gordon and Sean...Thanks to both of you I finally understand and done correctly...I'm so happy...^^

And I also saw Nicholas in the library...he looks different today(because of his hair...)...and he also looks lonely...haiz...feel sad for him..>.<

After my math class, me and Sean go to the library...I went there to do my math homework and he rush there to do his accounting assignment...(I've already done at home...^^)

Then after Chi Yin's class ends, me, Chi Yin, Rick and Yao Hong went to have lunch together...we found a new restaurant..but its for vegetarian and its free for today...we are so lucky...although the food were not so tasty but its still quite okay...^^ if you dont have enough money you can go try it yourself...the restaurant is just opposite '小二'...

after having free lunch...me, Chi Yin and David went to ECA center to ask something about our club trip...and this Mr. Leo gave us the name 'Summerset Beach'..at first we all thought its a beach...after we call and ask the bus driver..he said he has no idea where izzit...and I imediately call Zion and Leo but none of them pick up of phone...(angry...)

As David is very busy...he had to rush to the bank so me and Chi Yin went back to the library and we finally met Leo...He is so troublesome...and guess what??the 'Summerset Beach' is actually a resort...surprise??haha...

and as we ask for the thing..at least we learn something..that is....Kuantan is capital of Pahang...hahah...seriuosly now i only find out this thing...>.<

Conclusion for today...I'm too lazy to do account revision...so, I MUST do it tomorrow!!!!

No comments: