Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rushing day~~~

Before I start, I wan to let you know my timetable for today(be surprise)...
9.30am - 10.45am : Math172
2.00pm - 4.00pm : Acct201
4.00pm - 6.00pm : Socs111

Now you know why I use rushing day as my title???Today after math class we all very hardworking...cause we directly rush to library to do our math homework...its so not like us(as we never be like that during 1st semester even if we have test)...And then after I finish my homework, I go Cafe Cabana with Sue Ann, Huan Hang, Chi Yin, Yao Hong, Elaine, Nicholas, Rick and Issac(many people right???haha...) for our lunch...And stupid me go and order Nasi Lemak and it doesnt worth lor...and I'll show you why...
Normal Nasi Lemak(with rice and some sambal) : RM3
Add 1 ice lemon tea : RM2
Total is RM5
Now you see???Its not that Subang things are all expensive but its just not worth...
But at least I learn something: Dont ever go there again!!!!
After having meal, on our way going back to ADP, we meet Zion them(means Korean la) at TBS..as we all are like so free..we stay at there and chit-chat until 2pm(which my class starts)...
2nd lesson of Accounting is still okay for me cause I think I still can catch up but I'll have to go revision at home....And we got our 1st assignment and have to pass up on next Tuesday...
After Accounting, Bao Yi, Chi Yin, Issac , Jossica and me rush to Main Campus(LT2 to be exact) for our Malaysian Studies...Actually I think its not as bad as we imagine...althought we sit just in front of the lecturer(Ms Sue), we talk and laugh so loudly and we even eat in front of her(just Rocky la)...But then we got a assignment again but its group assignment so I dont have so much pressure...And the due date is on 23th June(more than 1 month to do) so we is like dint even put it in our mind...^^
Today I must do revision for the Accounting...I want to be a hardworking girl!!!^^

No comments: