Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nothing special...




Today is Sunday...normal sunday...



yesterday I slept very late so I wake up quite late today...since the school starts, I dont really have time to sleep...I think I just slept for 6 hours a day...but its not enough for me...I need 10 hours to sleep!!!!(izzit a lot???)



When I wake up, I saw my brother playing DOTA...its a new version I think...but also quite boring...then we directly go to have our brunch(my family don't use to have breakfast)...



I order a Lam Mee Kosong...my brother stare at me cause he thought there dont have such thing...but I show him the notice board and laugh at him...haha..very happy...



After our brunch, we come back to home...Its like so damn boring so I just open Astro n watch channel 301(HITO concert)...Got Lee Hom leh...^^



But because its not Lee Hom's concert...there were a lot of other singers so I dont feel like watching...Then I ask my brother to open the 'Ah Long pte ltd' and we watch again...but my grandparent dont seems to like it...(support Malaysian movie leh)



And after almost half day of entertainment...now I want to do my Accountng assignment...haiz...Its so hard...Have to think think and think... @.@ (dizzy..)




God Dog who came to save me!!!

Addition: Today Leo send me a message. He told me to prepare for the meeting on Wednesday...My god...You want me to present in front of you guys??I dont think I can do it alone...So I purposely go tell Chi Yin about it...But that so call 'friend' de person say she dont want to help me...what a good friend she is....God..I must make someone to help me...either David or Chi Yin....erm...of cause David is a better choice but he's a very busy man...Dont know if he got time to accompany me...=.= God a...please help me!!!!!

No comments: