Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day????

Today I've make up my mind to start a blog after viewing my friend's blog...




Today, its also a very special day...can you guess???




Well, its Mother's Day of cause...




Recently I saw a lot of shows and advertisement talking about mother(as mother's day is coming)..Everyone seem to have a lot of sweet(or even sad) memories with their mother..but what about me???




Do I really have any sweet memories on this day???(thinking...)




Erm...I dont think so...This is because you're not by my side...Do you know that I always dream to celebrate mother's day with you?You laugh loudly when we are talking and you teach us france somemore....what a sweet memory...(dreaming...)




but anyway...I also wish you will have a Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!One day I'll fly to London and celebrate with you...Wait for me!!!!^^









MUMMY, I LOVE YOU!!!!









GilliaN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw our photo..it damn sweet memory!!!^^....sport day?my b'day?christmas?..... :) add oil oh gil~~u r stil whote,girlish n PRETTY!!! ^^